Friday, October 31, 2008

Thanksgiving Table

I have a new table design debuting for Thanksgiving this year and I am so excited about it! It looks fairly similar to what is pictured above, all from Pottery Barn. First, I opted for an ivory hemstitch table runner and coordinating napkins. Next, I got this beautiful double-handed ivory jug and filled it with seven persimmon branches (center of the table pictured). The persimmons are echoed in the matching napkin rings, and I purchased some antiqued orange footed pedestal vases to compliment everything.

The sad thing is I may not be able to show it off because I'm expecting far more people for Thanksgiving this year than my table for eight can accommodate. Which I suppose is fine, I can just keep the look on the table throughout the month. I am most likely going to rent tables, beautiful linen and chiavari chairs to really do things properly for all of my guests. I would also add some centerpieces and, of course, craft my own place cards and menu cards.

Can't wait!

No comments: