Sunday, July 5, 2009

confection

This is it - I have finally decided to pursue selling my paper crafts!  It is, of course, something small on the side but I couldn't be more excited about it.  After years of crafting on my own for special events and for friends hopefully I will be able to share it with many, many more.  Above is the logo I designed with a graphic designer.  

I am kicking things off for confection with a sale event this Saturday, July 11th, called paper + cloth + sugar.  I am collaborating with Lindsay Dwyer, a sewer (cloth) and my mom, a baker (sugar).  My house will be transformed for the event and needless to say I have been a busy, busy girl the last several months (the reason for no blog postings unfortunately!).

Let me know your feedback on the logo - another post of a sneak peek at the sale items coming soon!

No comments: